Can't run AT&T Software Update

bosslugger

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
So I was out for a walk and got a notification about an important software update and to connect to WiFi to receive it. So I went back to my desk and did so, going into Settings and choosing AT&T Software Update.
However, every time I tap "Check for updates", nothing happens. I rebooted the phone and still nothing. Why is this broken? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how do I fix it?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Try going to settings, apps, and then scroll over to the All category. Then find google services framework and clear the data / cache on that... Then try the update again and see if it helps.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

bigtnew

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
So I was out for a walk and got a notification about an important software update and to connect to WiFi to receive it. So I went back to my desk and did so, going into Settings and choosing AT&T Software Update.
However, every time I tap "Check for updates", nothing happens. I rebooted the phone and still nothing. Why is this broken? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how do I fix it?

Mine did the same. I did a factory reset I usually do one every 4 months or so anyways and this fixed the problem for me. I assume clearing the cache would have the same effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech