- 625 Posts
help me understand contact relationship?
hi i am trying to figure out the relationship field in contacts.
when i chose a relationship label in one of my contacts (e.g. sister) a field appears next to it where i am supposed to type something in. what exactly goes into that field? the label is already pretty much self explanatory.
what i am trying to achieve is using google voice to recognise my relatonships for speed dialing (e.g.. call my sister). is this even possible in android? if not i wont even bother with this field.
- 08-11-2013, 11:54 PM #2
- 08-12-2013, 08:21 AM #4
- By SiBlackwell in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 02:18 PM
- By Thunderbane in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:05 PM
- By nightstalker581988 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2013, 05:45 PM
- By Imalazypup in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:07 AM
- By Giveuinsight in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:55 PM