HTC voicemail and text help.
I transitioned from an iPhone to the One a few months ago and still am not comfortable with some of the basic phone functions. I purchased the developer edition directly from HTC and am using it on AT&T.
First question is regarding voicemail. I downloaded AT&T's visual voicemail. I get notifications for voicemails from the basic voicemail app but nothing from the Visual Voicemail app unless I actually go into the app itself which defeats the purpose of notifications. How do I fix this behavior.
I am using Textra for messaging however sometimes when people send me texts, they don't appear for 12 hours. What is going on here?
- 08-12-2013, 12:17 PM #2
- 65 Posts
Re: HTC voicemail and text help.
I don't use Textra so I can't help you there.
For AT&T Visual Voicemail open the app, click the giant grey settings bar at the bottom, click Settings and ensure that Notifications is checked. The VVM notifications have always worked for me, but the initial registration did take a few times of dialing VM and waiting for the app to register with AT&T.
- 08-12-2013, 02:32 PM #4
- By Katy Shea in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:17 PM
- By ItsChaii_28 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:58 PM
- By pocrel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:29 AM
- By realisticgirl in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:21 AM
- By jose3456 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:03 AM