Glamour Red housing?

Chris Reitzel

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Is there any place online that has any glamour red replacement housing? Or is this just too soon after the European release to find? I am only finding black and Silver.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Is there any place online that has any glamour red replacement housing? Or is this just too soon after the European release to find? I am only finding black and Silver.

There is no replacement housing for the ONE. What you buy is what you're stuck with unfortunaltly. I agree though, the red version is pretty sweet!

Chris Reitzel

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
There is no replacement housing for the ONE. What you buy is what you're stuck with unfortunaltly. I agree though, the red version is pretty sweet!

HTC One Housing Cover

There is OEM replacement housing in black and silver. The Glamour red was launched with select carriers in Europe in July, I guess I thought the red housing would find it's way onto the market after about a month.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
HTC One Housing Cover

There is OEM replacement housing in black and silver. The Glamour red was launched with select carriers in Europe in July, I guess I thought the red housing would find it's way onto the market after about a month.

AH! I stand corrected! But I figured you were talking about something you could buy at you're local store and pop it on. There ain't no way I'll even try to gut the "ONE" as they have proclaimed is 100% user un-repairable.

claytonlai

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I am not entirely sure. I know I found the black and silver ones on the site after a buddy told me he found here there to fix his housing. He was worn from being dropped. He has not had any issues with it and it feels just like mine.

How exactly did he take his old housing off and put his new housing on?

Sent from my HTCONE.

Chris Reitzel

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
How exactly did he take his old housing off and put his new housing on?

Sent from my HTCONE.

He took it to a local repair store called CPR and they put the housing on is my understanding. I took another look at it last night and there is a place on the bottom where the seem is not pressed together all the way like mine is, but it is not entirely noticeable without examining the seem all the way around.

Coleman Lee

May 8, 2013
Visit site
He took it to a local repair store called CPR and they put the housing on is my understanding. I took another look at it last night and there is a place on the bottom where the seem is not pressed together all the way like mine is, but it is not entirely noticeable without examining the seem all the way around.

CPR in South Bay Area of California?