- 1 Posts
Syncing music for the first time
I have just downloaded the HTC Sync manager , and about to do my first sync attempt . Now, I have downloaded some music directly into my device. Will it all be gone if I Sync for the first time with my PC?
please note I am using a MacBook !
- 08-14-2013, 05:51 PM #2
- 284 Posts
Re: Syncing music for the first time
HTC sync manager is widely regarded as utter crap - especially when syncing with macs. it will lag, it will hang, and it might or not work in the end.
if you are serious about syncing music from your htc one to your mac get either iSyncr for mac or Google play.
alternatively, if you just want to transfer music to and from every now and then you can use Android File Transfer.
hope this helps.
- By charmainia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 06:07 AM
- By obidos in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:56 PM
- By jnita84 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 02:28 AM
- By jc0187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2013, 10:01 AM
- By rajuu555 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 06:23 PM