- 2 Posts
Power button "sunk in" question.-
I recently noticed that my power button is kinda "sunk in" which results in that I don't get the "click" feedback when I press the power button. I find this kinda annoying, I tried comparing my power button to my cousin's, and it is clear that his power button is further out, and gives the "click" feedback when you press it.
What I'm wondering is, is it possible to send my phone back because of this issue, and get a new one? Or can it be fixed? Also, is it possible to save all my current settings/contacts/apps to my computer? I know it's possible to save some of my settings, but I'm not really sure how it works.
- 08-16-2013, 08:10 AM #2
- 2,442 Posts
- None Yet...
Re: Power button "sunk in" question.-HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 08-16-2013, 08:34 AM #4
- 08-16-2013, 08:33 PM #5
- 08-16-2013, 10:50 PM #6
- 08-16-2013, 11:00 PM #7
- 08-16-2013, 11:47 PM #8
- 33 Posts
Re: Power button "sunk in" question.-
I have a black sprint One, and it came with the power button flush with the top of the phone, when I compared it to my GF's silver one whose power button stuck out a bit I thought it was weird but it never really bothered me.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- By pjoseph in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:45 PM
- By Matt Krei in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:03 PM
- By Saajan Patel1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 01:39 PM
- By initial_dna in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 02:14 AM
- By ne0ne in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 02:03 AM