- 15 Posts
I'm having trouble viewing pdf files that I download from my browser. I get a "download complete" notification, but when I click on it the notification goes away and nothing opens up. When I go into the "Downloads" app in the app tray all of the files are there, but when I click on them it says the file can't be opened. The only way I can open them is if I go into adobe reader and find the file in there or go into the actual downloads folder via a file manager and open the file from there. Anybody know what the problem might be?
- 08-18-2013, 12:31 PM #2
- 08-19-2013, 07:04 PM #3
- 08-19-2013, 07:10 PM #4
- 08-19-2013, 08:18 PM #5
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By dc9super80 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2013, 04:02 AM
- By Robert Scarfe in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:42 PM
- By caspian356 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 02:09 PM
- By diego3336 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Margot Pingcas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 08:19 PM