Play Store Issue! Please Help.
so I got my HTC One a couple of days ago, and I've noticed a loading issue with some of the icons on the play store.
When scrolling say in the top free apps some of the icons / images don't load. sometimes its a group of 3 or 4 or can even be 1 on its on.
The strange thing is when I scroll back up so those apps disappear from the screen and then scroll back down the icons then appear.
Is this something anyone else has noticed or is it just me. Its slowly becoming irritating.
It seems to happen when using wifi a lot more.
- 08-18-2013, 03:36 PM #3Banned
- 332 Posts
Re: Play Store Issue! Please Help.
Try going to "apps" on your phone, then search for play store, once opened, scroll down to Cache and press Clear Cashe. Then turn off, not restart, but off....then back on....try that and see what happens.
SETTING - APPS - PLAY STORE - CLEAR CACHE
- By jjmmbboo in forum Android Sideload Wonder MachineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:18 AM
- By joshasch in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:53 AM
- By diego3336 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Rjlc1984 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:55 PM
- By manuvdbrule in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:52 AM