- 303 Posts
Volume is a lot lower with Beats Audio on! Much louder if off! Normal?
Is it me, but when listening to music or watching YouTube videos with beats audio off, the volume is twice as loud. With beats audio turned on it is clearer and more bass but a lot lower . But I find myself watching videos with it off. Anyone else? I had 2 ones and this us my third. They all are the same. But did not trade them in for this. Had other issues.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-18-2013, 02:29 PM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: Volume is a lot lower with Beats Audio on! Much louder if off! Normal?
Yes, this is normal. Beats Audio is an equalizing setting that causes certain pitches to be lowered and others raised. Beats, for example, is normally said to be very base-y. When Beats audio is on, you should notice that the quality of the audio is better than when it is off. So unfortunately, if you want the quality of Beats Audio you have to sacrifice some volume. That being said it's always been more than loud enough for me with Beats on.
Posted via Android Central App
- By bmandrews7 in forum LG G2Replies: 60Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:21 AM
- By joshasch in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:53 AM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2013, 02:17 PM
- By manuvdbrule in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:52 AM
- By warren021 in forum Forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 05:22 AM