Since an update was pushed to my One, my screen has had a mind of its own. How do you stimulate a battery pull, not even sure if this is possible? Seems like I read it somewhere. If this is not possible, if I reset, will I lose everything such as music, pictures and what not?
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-18-2013, 08:19 PM #2Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- By Cosmin Tutoveanu in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:14 PM
- By dr arvind reddy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:48 PM
- By Carraig042 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:34 PM
- By lovelyangel 805 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:04 AM
- By bunique4life05 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:19 PM