- 4 Posts
HTC One camera issue
I've recently bought an HTC One and today I noticed that my phone's camera does something very weird. When in low light conditions (night time with street lamps or dark room) if flash isn't used some sort of shadows appear in the pictures. At first I thought that i might have snugged the lens but after wiping it clean and checking it very well under strong light it was absolutely clean. I'm curious whether any of you has the same problem and whether if these are grounds for a replacement unit. I've also attached a couple of pictures that illustrate what I was trying to explain.
Thanks in advance.
- 08-19-2013, 12:37 AM #2
- 37 Posts
Re: HTC One camera issue
I don't think it's normal. The first HTC One I bought had a camera problem similar to yours, though not to the same degree. I was able to get it exchanged so I don't think you should have a problem getting a replacement either... I think your best bet would be to bring it back to the store you bought it from and show them the problems you're seeing with the camera. It should be a serious enough reason for you to get a replacement. Good luck.
- By Ryanmyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:08 PM
- By Paul5547 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:36 PM
- By carolyn b in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
- By kach474 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 04:54 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:35 AM