- 08-19-2013, 08:43 PM #2
Re: Location services
Unless you need precise location information (i.e., down to the foot), turn off GPS, because it's a battery drain. You could always turn it back on if you need it for Navigation or something like that. Location services using Wifi or mobile network is reasonably accurate, and uses much less battery.
- By Dan29466 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-11-2013, 07:58 AM
- By rbertoni in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 07:20 PM
- By jsalazar91 in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 02:25 AM
- By cvgjava in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:33 PM
- By ragdeiii03 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:25 PM