Did your new HTC One box come sealed?
I saw some youtube videos of some people opening their phones and some of them are sealed with plastic wrap like they do with iphones or Apple devices. Others were just sealed with 2 stickers on the bottom of the box.
I'm getting my Verizon One on Thursday at a Verizon store and was just wondering why some phones on the same carriers are coming sealed with plastic and others sealed with stickers? (I would prefer the plastic wrap because stickers can easily be tampered with).
- 08-20-2013, 03:38 AM #2
- 08-20-2013, 04:25 AM #4
- 08-20-2013, 04:27 AM #5
- 08-20-2013, 04:27 AM #6
Re: Did your new HTC One box come sealed?
I want to get to the bottom of this...maybe they get shipped from HTC sealed, and opened for a specific carrier? The international version is sealed and maybe this is because there aren't any carrier specific items in the box that needed to be opened?
- 08-20-2013, 06:53 AM #8
- 08-20-2013, 06:33 PM #9
- By RavenSword in forum HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 08-22-2013, 03:04 AM
- By andymacnexus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:00 AM
- By hankhandsom in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:47 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:11 AM