- 114 Posts
I've been getting good battery life but noticed that Android system takes about 80% of my battery life and screen only about 6% (see the pic). This is with 4 1/2 hours of screen time. Is this normal? It seems like screen time should be higher.
Does this seem right? If not, what can I do to decrease the amount android system uses?
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-20-2013, 06:02 PM #2
- 08-21-2013, 01:34 PM #3
- By snake02_78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:59 PM
- By acejavelin in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 06:39 PM
- By Andrew Grafeman in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:56 AM
- By cdepue79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:10 PM
- By gregtheninja716 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:38 PM