- 224 Posts
Signal strength Verizon One
My brother has a One one the other CDMA network (Sprint) and his signal quality is much worse than his old phone. I think it was a EVO 4g. I'm thinking of buying this and replacing my razr Max HD but I need real world reviews from people who are in fringe 4g areas on how the One copes. Thanks.
Posted via Android Central AppOD, DX, D3, Bionic, Nexus, RAZR Max and Nexus 7
- 08-24-2013, 02:27 PM #2
- 08-24-2013, 05:05 PM #4
- 08-25-2013, 12:06 PM #5
- 93 Posts
- Bugless Beast! Vicious
Re: Signal strength Verizon One
I have the one through att and Verizon and the battery saver makes a huge difference with att. I have the same exact things on both phones and the Verizon dies off a lot faster. I've adjusted everything. Why they took off that feature blows my mind!! Typical verizon bs!
- By Dreamliner330 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:37 AM
- By kelton in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:58 AM
- By scottcraft in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:46 PM
- By jayhawkfan18 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:17 AM
- By matriX1218 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:43 AM