- 2 Posts
Having trouble syncing google calendar
So recently, my brother used my phone and he logged into his gmail account to check his email. In doing so, his email became the primary email to sync calendar events to and it erased all my events on the phone.
When I click on "Multi-accounts" on calendar, I can see under google, his email id is there. But it is not there anywhere else. Under Accounts and Sync in settings, its my google email.
I cannot even add my gmail account because it says it already exists on the phone.
How do I re-sync my calendar events?
- 08-26-2013, 07:57 PM #2
- 08-27-2013, 08:14 PM #4
- 08-27-2013, 08:22 PM #5
- By Chad H in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2013, 01:43 PM
- By serenemind in forum Moto XReplies: 40Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:16 AM
- By SuperCK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:26 AM
- By PeteS457 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:12 PM
- By androidgirl19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:22 AM