- 4 Posts
Gremlins in my phone?
I just bought a week ago...HTC One S "Z520E".
Been setting phone up like I prefer as I still have 1 yr contract on my iPhone 5.
I noticed twice now that I charge the phone 100% till Green light comes on.
I powered the phone off and green light goes out. 24 hrs. later I turn phone on & it's down to 38% battery.
When I go into my battery settings says 60% is phone being idle. How can this be phone was powered off or was it?
One time I did let the phone run down till it powered off, surely only 1 time did not damage the battery, did it? Thanks for your advice!
Last edited by BarryS626; 08-26-2013 at 10:54 PM.
- 08-26-2013, 08:47 PM #2
Re: Gremlins in my phone?
No you didn't hurt the battery.
It sounds like you just put the phone to sleep. You need to hold the power button till you get a menu asking to turn it off, restart, etc., and select power off.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- By sniper13x in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:57 AM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 43Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:16 PM
- By MissyHaney in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:33 PM
- By Jeff Hall3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:47 AM
- By solitariaf29 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:45 PM