Camera: still getting noise indoors with decent light, any suggestions?
One of the selling points of the ultra-pixel is that it does better in low-light, but I am not able to do any better than my Galaxy Nexus so far. When I am indoors, with the lights on, I still get a lot of noise on flat solid-colored surfaces, and nothing comes out very sharp. I have not tried the "night" function yet, because I want to be able to just have a single setting that works in most situations, then maximize what I can do with that. Any suggestions?
- 08-27-2013, 12:00 PM #2
Re: Camera: still getting noise indoors with decent light, any suggestions?
I get a lot of noise as well at night even using "night" mode. I haven't tried to tinker with the settings manually, which is what I feel we need to do.
- 08-27-2013, 12:16 PM #3
- 08-27-2013, 08:50 PM #5
- By seasoul in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:30 PM
- By benjamminh in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2013, 10:19 PM
- By the1m.polo in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:48 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:20 PM
- By Wiyeck in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 10:58 AM