AT&T Discontinued One ?
I recently bought a black HTC One at at&t but it was a mission thou the manger didn't have any One's in stock at his store so he had to call all the local at&t's and none of them had them ether, so I had to settle with the black HTC One my question is is the HTC One discontinued at all at&t's because he said they were and he even showed me the lists of phones on the computer ? Please answer because I have 14 days to return or exchange and I really wanted the sliver One.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-28-2013, 10:40 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 10:46 PM #3
- 08-29-2013, 01:35 AM #6
- 08-29-2013, 09:02 AM #7
- 08-29-2013, 09:05 AM #8
- 08-29-2013, 10:12 AM #9
Re: AT&T Discontinued One ?
Price is also a concern, for some people. You can sometimes get phones much cheaper through third party. I got my Rezound through Costco within 2 weeks of release for $50,Verizon was selling it for $300 at the time. The Verizon Note II was $50 on contract in February with pm and gc at best buy , Verizon had it for $300 at the time.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- 08-29-2013, 01:41 PM #10
- By Marvin-13 in forum HTC OneReplies: 51Last Post: 11-24-2013, 09:47 PM
- By anuser1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:56 PM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:21 AM
- By Luke Bordonaro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:20 AM
- By Rigelian in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM