- 29 Posts
Turn off LED charging light?
I love pretty much everything about the One. The one exception is that darn LED light that comes on when charging. It literally lights up my bedroom when I charge it at night.
I searched the forums, but didn't find much regarding this question. Is there a way to turn the light off while charging? I use a docking speaker, so I can't just lay it face down (unless I throw away my $60 speaker dock.)
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-29-2013, 06:22 AM #2
- 08-29-2013, 02:09 PM #3
- 09-05-2013, 03:44 PM #4
- 11 Posts
Re: Turn off LED charging light?
Far as I can tell it isn't possible, which is very annoying. ESPECIALLY when using this thing in a car dock and driving at night. When it's fully charged, that green light shines like a beacon right into my eyes so bad to the point where I have to remove the charger occasionally just to get the light to turn red, which is slightly less blinding. The fact that the light can't be disabled is just totally baffling to me, as if it's more important to know your phone is charging (it's plugged in, so why wouldn't it be?) than it is to have the light blink to let you know you have a message/mail.
Oh and Mondingo, way to fully read the OP's question lol"How would I describe myself? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer…merciless…
- By jeep_man in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 33Last Post: 11-11-2013, 04:33 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:34 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:22 PM
- By Krishnan Nagasubramani in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:52 AM
- By K_O in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 09:56 PM