Favorite slim-hard case?

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Looking for a crystal clear hard-case, as slim/low-profile as possible.

Have read good things about the Boxwave and Kayscase Slim hard-cases.

Suggestions?

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I suggest not going with clear. You think you want it so that you can see the beauty of the phone but at least one if not all three of these always end up happening:

1. The back of the case scratches and it will look really bad quickly.

2. The clear case will yellow over time.

3. The case has an annoying plastic feel. It might be fine to hold briefly but becomes very annoying.

If you want a good slim case, you can't go wrong with the incipio feather.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I bought SGP Ultra Thin Air (clear type) case.... I'm very happy with it.... it made of Polycabonate which is very hard and strong. Yes it do have some tiny scratches but it's very hard to see because my phone is Silver. I's almost 5 months now and it's still crystal clear no yellow.... I do believe Polycabonate will not turn yellow overtime.
But.... SGP case do have some problem with QC.... I suggest you bought it in the shop when you open it up and see the QC problem you can try the others... not to waste time sending it back and forth with online store.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been very happy with the Cimo Grip frosted clear case from Amazon. Beauty of the One is on display front and back and it provides a nice secure grip with a low profile. <$10.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've been very happy with the Cimo Grip frosted clear case from Amazon. Beauty of the One is on display front and back and it provides a nice secure grip with a low profile. <$10.

I'm thinking of either getting this one or the Incipio Feather case. Are the volume buttons hard to press with the Cimo Grip case on?

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I bought SGP Ultra Thin Air (clear type) case.... I'm very happy with it.... it made of Polycabonate which is very hard and strong. Yes it do have some tiny scratches but it's very hard to see because my phone is Silver. I's almost 5 months now and it's still crystal clear no yellow.... I do believe Polycabonate will not turn yellow overtime.
But.... SGP case do have some problem with QC.... I suggest you bought it in the shop when you open it up and see the QC problem you can try the others... not to waste time sending it back and forth with online store.

Im sorry; whats "QC"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol