- 3 Posts
No memory card slot: how to manage memory?
Hi.. I say I am ignorant in technology. And I am posting this thread because before making the huge expense needed to get this phone I want to be sure on how I'll overcome limitations due to the lack of a sd slot.
So.. I already know that, through the OTG USB I can move any type of file(s) from (and back to) the phone to external memory units (usb memory, hard disk, computer).
But what about apps? Let's say I want to own 150 non-free apps, keep 10 on the phone and 140 on an external memory unit, always ready to be driven into the phone and used again: any solution for this?
- 08-29-2013, 11:48 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: No memory card slot: how to manage memory?
Well, I spoke of 150 apps (games!). I don't think they can be stored in a phone memory, not if it's 16GB nor if 32GB. And of course if I delete them, I have to pay again to get them back later. That was the purpose. When I say "apps" I mean games.
Also, a more app-loaded phone will be slower of course.
- 08-29-2013, 01:19 PM #4
- By kyled1992 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 23Last Post: 11-29-2013, 11:11 AM
- By Paul Meeks in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:41 PM
- By Jamie64326 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:48 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:34 PM
- By Fannyf123 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:52 AM