- 2 Posts
HTC One Bluetooth Carsound too low
My HTC one connects fine with the bluetooth in my car and the functions works fine. But when I make a call the sound is much too low. Driving at slow pace I can barely hear the words from the person I am calling. Neither the volume control in the car nor in the phone solves the problem. The bluetooth in my car worked fine with my previous phones ranging from iPhone, Galaxy S3 to HTC 8x.
- 08-29-2013, 12:29 PM #2
- 21 Posts
Re: HTC One Bluetooth Carsound too low
Try playing music through your Bluetooth on your car then try raising volume on the side. When making a call in call volume does not affect the Bluetooth you may have to raise the Bluetooth volume when playing a song?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-29-2013, 01:34 PM #3
- By ntenn in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:56 PM
- By Cooperman66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 07:40 PM
- By RK928 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2013, 06:04 PM
- By Soren Ager in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2013, 07:46 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:34 PM