- 2 Posts
Please help! On the lock screen can't access my keyboard on HTC One -- voice only
I restarted my phone and it is on the lock screen with a 4 digit pin to unlock it, the problem is that has switched the default keyboard to the voice keyboard (I think it's called Google Now).
I can't access settings or the app drawer. Restarting it the phone still needs the pin. I have 'said' the pin, 'said' it followed by 'enter' or 'return' but it's not working.
The phone also turned off my ringer for some reason when it restarted so any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 10-09-2013, 03:58 AM #2
- 10-09-2013, 07:39 AM #3
- By twig6986 in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:12 PM
- By Chiitown_Kruger in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 07:06 PM
- By fingrar in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:04 PM
- By Doug Lowe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:16 PM
- By Cigar_Maverick in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:46 PM