Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  • 1 Post By bloo0153
  • 1 Post By ddillon80
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One Ear buds

I was told these where awesome. We'll mine didn't work and keep falling out of my ear. I keep my other headphones. Just wondering if anyone else had issues.

Default Re: HTC One Ear buds

If your referring to the included free ear buds with the phone, then yeah they aren't bad... Anything free is always good
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:
    cizzlen likes this.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I heard good things as well. I bought them on Amazon since I wanted to have a pair with a built in mic. I tried all three tip sizes but couldn't get a decent seal in my right ear. Oh well, I guess I'll just stick with my mic-less Shures.
    Thanked by:
    cizzlen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dad2paisley View Post
    I was told these where awesome. We'll mine didn't work and keep falling out of my ear. I keep my other headphones. Just wondering if anyone else had issues.
    They are not "awesome" by any means. Anyone who says that has never used a pair of good quality of ear buds. That said for a pair of free ear buds the are decent. I can't say why yours aren't working and why they keep falling out of your ear. They come with 3 different size rubber buds. Try the largest size and that might keep them from falling out of your ear but it's a mute point if they don't work anyway.
    Thanked by:
    cizzlen likes this.