- 172 Posts
google PLAY MUSIC help please
hi. i have had an HTC ONE for two months now. it is my first android device after many years using blackberrys. i don't love it, but that's mostly typing related...
anyway, i finally signed up for google play music and have a couple of quick (probably stupid) questions:
1. is there a way to shuffle all of my music? that is how i listen to my itunes at home (on mac computers streaming to my home stereo). and i don't see that option anywhere.
2. is the music i am streaming actually downloading onto my phone? i noticed when i used APP CACHE CLEANER that it cleared out a bunch of MB from google play music.
- 09-04-2013, 02:09 PM #2
- 59 Posts
Re: google PLAY MUSIC help please
On the sidebar, tap my library, then swipe over to the songs tab. The first item should be "shuffle all songs."
GPMusic caches a certain amount of songs so you can still listen to the more recent ones you've heard even without data. This can be changed in the settings menu.
Sent from my 2012 EVO via Android Central App
- 09-04-2013, 02:26 PM #3
- By Nikole Gregory in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:35 AM
- By judgenot in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:22 PM
- By ThaRebel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 25Last Post: 09-05-2013, 06:29 PM
- By Ralf Tabo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2013, 12:08 AM
- By pran gohain in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:24 AM