Samsung "my magazine"

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
What Samsung did right over HTC was make it gesture based, and only there when you want to see it. BlinkFeed is awesome, and apparently Samsung agrees, so HTC should feel flattered about this.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
What Samsung did right over HTC was make it gesture based, and only there when you want to see it. BlinkFeed is awesome, and apparently Samsung agrees, so HTC should feel flattered about this.

Exactly that's what most people didn't like about it that it was always on the homescreen, I personally didn't mind but people building off eachothers ideas is why we get awesome phones now days

Sent from my HTC One

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Quit your crying like integrated social news apps were born with blink feed...

Posted via Android Central App

Don't think he was crying or saying HTC invented them. Of course apps were made like flip board that had this but those were apps... Manufacturers didn't make their own.. HTC did with Blink feed... So Samsung saw it as a good idea and made their own.

That's all he was saying. People are to touchy I swear lol :eek:.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Quit your crying like integrated social news apps were born with blink feed...

Posted via Android Central App

Who the **** are you shut up clown. I wasn't crying at all or said anything complaining about it, I said it's good that they build ideas off eachother. Shut you're mouth and learn how to read.

Sent from my HTC One

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I swear I get into trouble because there's people like that one these forums, just starting something for no apparent reason

Sent from my HTC One

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Of all the features on the ONE I didn't think I'd be interested in it was Blinkfeed. Have had the phone for just under 2 weeks now and after adding only a select few categories to it (like Science and Technology) I find myself actually quick-scanning it at least a couple of times a day and reading some interesting stuff I would have had to hit a bunch of sites and Forums to find. I'm not saying it's the greatest thing ever but I'm definitely becoming a convert to it being a decent tool instead of a nuisance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995