AT&T Software Update
Anyone else get a software update from AT&T today, or recently? I rebooted my phone, and when it came back on it downloaded and installed a 256mb update. Only difference I can tell so far is the splash screen looks different when the phone powers on. This is my first Android device, as I recently switched from an iPhone 5 (and every one before that), so I didn't know what to expect.
- 09-05-2013, 02:00 PM #2
Re: AT&T Software Update
Android updates aren't always a big deal. This one updated radio bands to give you better signal. There are a lot of under the hood changes that can go on without a full version update the way iPhone does it. Security fixes can be pushed this way as well.
- 09-05-2013, 02:30 PM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-05-2013, 03:21 PM #4
- 09-05-2013, 10:18 PM #5
- 09-06-2013, 07:49 AM #6
- By john_v in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:07 PM
- By tauqeer512 in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:22 PM
- By 04redgto in forum LG G2Replies: 22Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:48 AM
- By southjersey786 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2013, 02:52 PM
- By reece white in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:07 AM