- 09-07-2013, 03:37 PM #2
Chance to change battery, replace speaker or screen = 0, none, nada, and don't even think about it.
If any of those break, the only real option is to call hTc for warranty repair. Your carrier might replace it in house though but that depends on them.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- 09-07-2013, 05:04 PM #3
- 88 Posts
Being an all aluminum, uni-body device, the HTC One is extremely, extremely difficult to repair basically anything.
Most phone and mobile repair professionals I know or have come across, won't touch the HTC One.
Check out iFixit.com and their teardown manual for the HTC One. It's ridiculous lol... They gave it a 1 out of 10 (1 being the worst/hardest) in terms of repairability. As Gator mentioned above, call HTC.
..From my Black HTC One via AC App
- 09-07-2013, 05:30 PM #4
Re: serviceIf you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- By Darkstar Industries in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:27 AM
- By joshsparham in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:13 PM
- By Kuba80 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2013, 02:15 PM
- By Colclutz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:15 AM
- By NeutiquamErro in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:04 AM