How do I move pics from the All Download folder to the Camera Shots folder?
I got a number of pics via email and they were saved to the All Downloads folder and I need to move them to the Camera shots folder. Can someone tell me how to do this without hooking up to a computer?
- 09-08-2013, 07:18 PM #2
- 229 Posts
Re: How do I move pics from the All Download folder to the Camera Shots folder?
First make sure you are viewing by albums instead of events. Open your downloads album, tap the menu button, and select Move To. When the items are available for selection, either select them one by one or tap the menu button and choose the Select All option. After the pictures are selected, tap the Next button. At this point you should see all of the available albums to move the pictures to. Now select the Camera shots album and the pictures will be moved to that album. Let me know if this works.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-08-2013, 10:34 PM #3
- By Ashlynsmommy in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2013, 11:53 AM
- By Marxbro in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:08 PM
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
- By SenSel in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:58 AM
- By BygSii in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 08:24 PM