- 09-09-2013, 06:43 PM #2
- 09-09-2013, 08:30 PM #3
- 563 Posts
Re: LCD screen or SAMOLED?
LCD uses more than Amoled. LCD lights every pixel, Amoled does not. That's exactly why the new Moto's use Amoled screens, for the active notifications and battery life.
Amoled generally has better contrast as well.
LCD excels in brightness and color accuracy, however, which I personally prefer.
Posted via Android Central AppSo long, and thanks for all the fish.
- 09-10-2013, 04:26 AM #4
- By Kathy Flanders in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:08 PM
- By meeguustaa in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:49 AM
- By pjoseph in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:32 PM
- By Candice Moody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:56 PM
- By gathome in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:22 PM