- 2 Posts
Got bored of my iPhone5 so I bought a HTC One yesterday and was wondering if someone can help me with notifications. When the phone is off or in standby mode with the screen off, how can I get it to turn on and show me notifications of new email, FB and Instagram updates? If I leave the ringer on, I get the sound but was wondering if there is anything I can do to get the screen to light up and possibly vibrate. I have Nova Installer (Free) installed.
- 09-10-2013, 05:56 PM #2
- By izzer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:19 PM
- By stevereecy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:14 AM
- By Alan Waye in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:25 AM
- By chickenbrain2009 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:12 PM
- By joemontana57 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:25 AM