- 2 Posts
HTC one HDR camera mode problem
so I understand what hdr does and how it does it but I have a problem that I never had on my S3.
taking photos of objects and scenery with hdr is amazing but whenever I take a photo of a person or something skin coloured the resulting photo is really weird. almost looks negative. is this normal? I'm sending my phone to get repaired because of touch screen issues and was wondering if I should bring up this hdr problem.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-11-2013, 11:10 AM #2
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:53 PM
- By Toymaker02 in forum Moto XReplies: 53Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:20 AM
- By Taylor York in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:34 AM
- By HRSJUNK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:37 PM
- By Jeff13 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:00 AM