- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Leaving IPhone 5 to HTC One - Questions
I've slowed started using my phone more for work than personal. With that I find the iPhone does not give me the UI I want. Since the HTC One launched I've loved the design and screen size. I have a few questions and hoping some can help. Thanks in advance.
1. I use MS Outlook for Calendar, Contacts and Task List. Do these three items sync with the HTC One? I've read articles and it seems there are some issues. Also, do you really need to purchase an app just to sync?
2. Main apps I use are Twitter, Bloomberg (or stock/market app) and ESPN. Can these be added to the Blinkfeed feature?
- 09-13-2013, 12:36 AM #2
- 7,987 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Leaving IPhone 5 to HTC One - Questions
I do not have a One, but I will take a guess at your questions.
1. They should sync. The problems are most likely on the app side, not the Phone. As for app purchases, that is up to the developer. They sometimes withhold some features just for paid users.
2. I think Twitter and ESPN can go on Blinkfeed. Bloomberg should too.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By swent1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:24 PM
- By binxiboo in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:11 PM
- By andrewlinhart in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:00 AM
- By hark3n in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 03:38 AM
- By scionized in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:00 AM