How is everyone's Syncing Experience so far?

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
So facebook was acting up last night. I uninstalled updates and disabled it. Then I enabled it, signed back in, and updated the Facebook App. Now my Calendar Widget doesn't sync up with my Facebook Contacts. Just annoying, as I only really use it for people's birthdays.

Here is what I've tried. Uninstall, hard reboot, sync contacts, checkmark sync all inside of Calender settings. Turn sync on and off inside of Facebook App, Removed Widget, set Widget back up, went to contacts on phone to make sure Facebook was Synced. It seems like I have tried everything. Maybe try it again in another day? Maybe it's just facebook. Even went to settings, and sync and found facebook and it says calendar sync complete.

Anything else I have synced works fine on my HTC One. Want to talk about your syncing experiences? Post them below.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Syncs are awesome. I'd never sync Facebook though :p.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Anytime use TapaTalk? Hope that's what it is, it's the client used for forums like android central and droid forums. Would be cool if android central had a widget that would sync to your account and update you on new post made or new quotes taken.

Played around with the settings again, something triggered my Calendar and now my friends birthdays are back up and working again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia