HTC One vs LG G2

KingAL

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Which would you guys pick which one do you guys think is the best in performance etc.

Posted via Android Central App

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
G2. Not sure if you'll notice the performance difference though. Sense 5 complements the hardware VERY well. Very smooth user experience.

Posted via Android Central App

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
well 5.2 inch screen is too big for me, i dont want the entire world reading my text messages along with me. but customization and performance wise its going to be really good, I'd give the customization edge to LG but peformance wise, not sure because G2 isnt out yet but im almost certain it'll be a good experience, and everybody has nothing but great compliments about the HTC's smooth UI and fast software (including me, have yet to notice a single stutter or lag)

hardware wise I think the g2 is nicer with the thin bezzels and the touch buttons IN the screen.
feature wise the One's front speakers and screen are amazing; its like a mini surround sound system. its great if your a video or movies guy like I am.

jrasero23

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Seeing some of the benchmarks for the new 800 processor the phone will be a beast

BUT for everyday use you will not notice. If your comparing frame rates or ability to play Rip Tide the G2 will win

BUT I to me the LG G2 is just a knockoff of the S4 in the worse way and the volume rocker on the back is detrimental

If your looking for specs go with the G2, if your looking for features go with the S4

But I would go S4 or Note 3

JoePa2624

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I just returned the g2 last night for the blue htc one. Best decision I ever made. I was really disappointed with the performance of the g2 it just seemed to lag and hiccup when performing certain tasks. The ONE operates much more smoothly and I love it. Plus the g2 looks and feels generic compared to the HTC

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The skin on the G2 just completely kills the entire device for me, so my vote goes to the HTC One.

I'm going to go with the Unlimited my way (with OPT-IN) so I can get a sixth phone to put my brother on it. Then I'm giving him my black ONE and I'm getting the red ONE. The red looks so...so....edible!

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I think it looks great. It matches my Tundra's color to a T. The sad thing is, I have to put my Otterbox Defender case on it.

tumblr_m0amp4Nji41r3ty02o1_500.gif

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
The G2 screen is 5.2'' but you have 0.2'' taken by the virtual buttons!
Also it will take a lot of time before seeing launchers and CM based roms with these virtual buttons ;)
The only thing better on the G2 is the camera which is even slightly better than S4,and not far from the One's low light

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
G2 is a nice phone but if u look at the screen from wide angle..the color look fade...and I don't like on-screen button..

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Both are great devices (hardware and design) and offer something different. I'm on Sprint and wouldn't mind taking a close look at the LG G2 to see if its something I see myself using on a day-to-day basis.