- 09-14-2013, 12:35 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-14-2013, 12:39 AM #3
- 91 Posts
Re: Can anyone explain this!?
Icons stay up, remember that signal is for your phone also, but when you actually use data it will be on the WiFi .
What version of the OS are you running? In 4.3 I believe it hides the lte symbol and just shows the signal strength icon. I'm on 4.3 and it does but it didn't on 4.1.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
Last edited by freakshow999; 09-14-2013 at 07:05 AM.
- 09-14-2013, 02:00 AM #5
- 09-14-2013, 09:22 AM #6
- By sohaieb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:06 PM
- By mcefalu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 11:50 PM
- By wpnokia920 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 10:49 PM
- By mickeyslaven in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:09 PM
- By Usopp Sogeking in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:28 PM