- 273 Posts
HTC ONE 4.2 Daydream mode....
VZW. been playing around with this with pretty good results-. it allows for colors to flash on your screen during charging but also you can set it for beautiful widgets which gives you a clock weather widget -(((great for a bedtime clock as the screen stays on all night.)))-. also under settings you can lower the Brightness...
- 10-01-2013, 10:10 PM #2
- 10-02-2013, 07:12 AM #3
- 10-02-2013, 07:32 AM #4
- 10-02-2013, 08:10 AM #5
- 10-02-2013, 11:48 AM #6
- 10-02-2013, 01:23 PM #7
- 10-02-2013, 02:03 PM #8
- 11-25-2013, 07:32 PM #10
- 166 Posts
Re: HTC ONE 4.2 Daydream mode....
if i install the Dash Clock widget, to be used ONLY for daydreaming mode, but NEVER on the lock screen or anything else, is that possible?
also, is it indeed just tapping the screen to go to lock screen or i can only push the power button to wake it? (making it useless for bedtime for me).
i have 4.3, Sense 5.0
- 11-25-2013, 08:25 PM #11
- 11-26-2013, 02:47 AM #12
- By Trey Young in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:31 PM
- By DizzyMaker#CB in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:31 PM
- By max hernandez2 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:28 AM
- By Citizen Coyote in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:05 PM
- By Mr.Mcgoo in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:47 AM