- 09-17-2013, 01:10 PM #3
Re: Why is WiFi using 35% of my battery?
That will help a little. But you gotta figure that its using 35% of your battery as a hole, part of 100%. So to say that if your phone only had WiFi on and nothing else it would be using 100% of your battery. I know that's not technically possible but I'm only using as a reference. It would be a different story if your battery went from 100 to 65 just because of your WiFi. Does your battery seem to be taking a huge hit? Is it not lasting as long as usual? Is your WiFi switching or loosing signal constantly? It would be more of an issue if you were having those symptoms. Their needs to be an issue first then we look at the %'s.
Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-17-2013, 01:12 PM #4
- 09-17-2013, 06:12 PM #5
- 09-17-2013, 06:31 PM #6
- By howardv in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:58 PM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:31 PM
- By Bloodthirsty in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:26 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:03 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Forum Help Videos & GuidesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:38 PM