- 242 Posts
- bugless beast
HTC Sense 5 Grid size
One the things I dislike about Sense 5 is the grid size on the home screen. The app icons are spaced to far apart and doesn't allow that many to be placed without using a folder. Does anyone know if this has been changed in the latest versions of sense or if they provided an option to change it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-19-2013, 12:18 PM #2
- 90 Posts
Re: HTC Sense 5 Grid size
If you open the app drawer and pull it down, you can access the 3 dots menu button. One of the options is grid size, and you can change it from the default 3x4 to 4x5. If you want a tighter grid, you'll have to go with a 3rd party launcher. I personally use Nova.
- By mathiasvh in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:50 PM
- By blackwaterstout in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:32 PM
- By Gregg17 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:13 AM
- By panhandler in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:29 AM
- By kerryL1981 in forum HTC Desire CReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:06 AM