- 9 Posts
I cannot turn off vibrate on a text message! If I COMPLETELY silence the phone the vibrate will go away, but if I have the ringer on it always vibrates. What I want is JUST the ringer and no vibrate. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
Things I have tried:
1. Messages -> Settings -> Notifications -> Vibrate (unchecked)
2. Phone -> Settings -> Sound -> Sound Profile = "Normal"
Neither of those attempts worked. Can someone please help me? Is there a bug in the HTC One?
- 09-20-2013, 10:10 AM #2
- By the wallpaperguy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:49 PM
- By MissMuddyLandy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:52 PM
- By kruss90 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:17 AM
- By jbautista83 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 01:51 AM
- By Christopher Gilliam in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:29 PM