- 09-21-2013, 12:06 PM #2
- 09-21-2013, 12:12 PM #3
Re: Any way to unlock Sprint HTC One
Sprint and verizon arent allowed to sell one carrier only devices anymore (aside from the droid brand for reasons unknown to me). I was pretty sure that the one supports all bands for all carriers. When you buy it, you or the rep enter an activation code the downloads the carrier specific configuration package. Which installs software specific for that carrier and locks it to that carrier in the process.
As for unlocking the phone, op after 90 days of owning the phone without missing a bill payment, sprint will unlock the device for INTERNATIONAL use only. Sprint is refusing to unlock it for domestic use. Although you may be able to go through a third party unlocking service to procure an unlock code.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- By lapimpski in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 03:51 PM
- By Gnab2 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:53 PM
- By sweetme1972 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:35 AM
- By spanky909 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:22 AM
- By MOST2K2 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 09:24 AM