Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gazella
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nova Launcher Question

I am a big fan of Nova Launcher and have had it on my device pretty much since the day I got it. I know that you can create up to 9 different home screens but my question is how do you actually do that? Whenever I change the wallpaper on one home screen it changes on all of them.

Default Re: Nova Launcher Question

Quote Originally Posted by ddillon80 View Post
    I am a big fan of Nova Launcher and have had it on my device pretty much since the day I got it. I know that you can create up to 9 different home screens but my question is how do you actually do that? Whenever I change the wallpaper on one home screen it changes on all of them.
    I'm not sure if you can have different wallpapers for each screen.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Default Re: Nova Launcher Question

Quote Originally Posted by ddillon80 View Post
    I love Nova Launcher as well. But you can't do that with Nova solely. You need to install an app called MultiPicture Live Wallpaper to do that. Then add the number of home screens you want in Nova settings.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by 2:
    freddyttt and garyft like this.