Nova Launcher Question

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I am a big fan of Nova Launcher and have had it on my device pretty much since the day I got it. I know that you can create up to 9 different home screens but my question is how do you actually do that? Whenever I change the wallpaper on one home screen it changes on all of them.

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I am a big fan of Nova Launcher and have had it on my device pretty much since the day I got it. I know that you can create up to 9 different home screens but my question is how do you actually do that? Whenever I change the wallpaper on one home screen it changes on all of them.

I'm not sure if you can have different wallpapers for each screen.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I love Nova Launcher as well. But you can't do that with Nova solely. You need to install an app called MultiPicture Live Wallpaper to do that. Then add the number of home screens you want in Nova settings.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret