- 259 Posts
Lockscreen Widget not working on my ARHD 4.3 :(
I updated to ARHD 21.0 (4.3) from my ARHD 12.1 (4.2.2), and am having trouble with the lockscreen widgets to work properly.
I used to use NiLS, and when I clicked on a notification, it would unlock the screen and open up the corresponding app for me. Now, I can click on the notification, but it doesn't open the app. Instead, it only opens up the app once I unlock the screen myself. I see this issue with even Google Now, so it's probably not an issue with NiLS.
Any suggestions? Thanks
- 10-01-2013, 07:29 AM #2
- By jjhoneck in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:36 PM
- By jackdps in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:57 AM
- By Androidprodigy in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:58 PM
- By danowwenergy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:05 PM
- By ThatAsian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:46 PM