- 1 Posts
I just got my HTC One 3 days ago and am already having an error when I try to open files I downloaded from the internet. I keeps saying "Not enough memory" when I try to open it any refuses to open at all. I only have 7 gb on a 32 gb phone so this makes no absolute sense. Please help. I need to be able to view my work schedule
- 09-24-2013, 03:09 PM #2
- 122 Posts
Re: Memory error
I have never heard of that error. Since I see you asked this 16 hours ago did you get it figured out?
Are you sure you didn't fill your phone up with some HD movies or something? I hate to ask but only do so because I did that with my iPhone. I couldn't believe how large some HD movies are... Thanks a lot Nemo.
I would backup the essentials and do a reset. Of course if that doesn't work I would take it back to the store and swap it out with another one! It's an inconvenience no matter how ya look at it.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- By danowwenergy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:05 PM
- By Riccardo Pattrese in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:29 AM
- By spezticle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:42 PM
- By Justin Smith8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2013, 05:17 AM
- By platosucio in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:49 PM