Would love to buy the Smart IR Remote app
However, it says * ONLY WORKS WITH GOOGLE EDITION HTC ONE IF YOU HAVE ANDROID 4.3 at the bottom and with 4.3 coming to non google play edition htc one phones soon, I don't want to buy the app and find out I can't use it afterwards.
Has anyone have experience with the developer in terms of getting speedy updates out to fix problems like these? or should I hold off and get it when it is back to 10 bucks? (on sale right now).
- 09-27-2013, 12:17 PM #2
- 09-27-2013, 10:45 PM #3
- 152 Posts
Re: Would love to buy the Smart IR Remote app
I bought it today since it was on sale for 5 dollars. They recommended to get the Samsung / HTC version since they want to roll both into one app. I am running ARHD 21.0 and it works awesome. I am loving this app, personally. Much better than the native TV app for me.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
- By fantom555 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:03 AM
- By psunami in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 04:48 AM
- By mark425 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 12:00 PM
- By justzamir in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:25 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:21 AM