Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By badams1
  • 1 Post By tigerNamedtony07
  • 2 Post By Love Divine
  • 1 Post By DWS44
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One 4.3 for US Carriers End of Sept Deadline, it will be delayed according to Jason Mackenzie

Here is Jason Mackenzie of HTC's Twitter saying That it was suppose to be come end of Sept, but it is going to be delayed because they are trying to fine tune it for the best experience

Default Re: HTC One 4.3 for US Carriers End of Sept Deadline, it will be delayed according to Jason Mackenzi

Quote Originally Posted by tigerNamedtony07 View Post
    Here is Jason Mackenzie of HTC's Twitter saying That it was suppose to be come end of Sept, but it is going to be delayed because they are trying to fine tune it for the best experience
    He does say "slightly" miss the 9/30 deadline....and that we should have specific details next week. Sounds good to me...if after its all said and done they only miss the mark by a week or two...I call that a victory.
    scooter7 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC One 4.3 for US Carriers End of Sept Deadline, it will be delayed according to Jason Mackenzi

Oh yeah, I never ment to post this up as a, Oh I am pissed off because its end of Sept and it has not arrived type of post. I noticed slightly, and I am cool with waiting.
    jeverts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Divine View Post
    My prediction:

-Rumors will start circulating in a couple of weeks that American Carriers will start to push the OTA by "mid-September", Sprint first, followed closely by ATT/T-Mobile then Verizon
    -Mid September will come and go, and there will be a huge forum thread full of "I got the UPDATE NOTIFICATION BUT I CANT GET IT TO REAPPEAR AGAIN!!" and "Guys, mid september could be anywhere from the 10th to the 22nd." There will be a post on Android Police with a screen shot of the supposed update notification, but nobody in the real world has seen or gotten it.
    -October comes. HTC releases a PR statement (when pushed) that basically says blame the carriers.
    -Two weeks later, Sprint, closely followed by ATT/TMo push it out, citing testing issues.
    -Verizon gets it in June 2014.

Let's see how right I am

All conjecture based purely on past experience (aka BS) of course.
    ^^^Posted that like two months ago... It's accurate so far haha
    DWS44 and Habiib like this.

I highly doubted we'd get it this month and I was correct.

Shocking.
    Troneas likes this.