- 10 Posts
Power Toggles Failure
Phone: HTC One m7
So I customized my power toggle & on it I added the shutdown & restart switch. Whenever I try to use those options I get an error saying "The command failed. This can be either because your device is not rooted or you did not grant the root access to the app."
As mentioned before I am rooted & I did make sure I granted permission.
I even went into supersu settings, scrolled down to "enable pro" (just to see if that made a difference) & checked it off which actually enabled the features.
Has any had this issue? I would appreciate anyones help on fixing this issue.
Thanks in advance!
- 09-27-2013, 10:31 PM #2
- 6,829 Posts
- By luv2spike in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:31 AM
- By jjhoneck in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:36 PM
- By Rbrown3012 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:45 PM
- By Sarit Amar in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:34 PM
- By AM759 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2013, 11:26 AM