- 1 Posts
Hi, my phone is an HTC One. At first, I had noticed that Skype was causing my display to be weird, but I just chose to deal with it. For example, I'd try to activate my display while in a call and it would automatically go off. Today the same thing happened, but I can't activate the screen at all. The phone is still on and the home buttons flash, when I hold the power button. I think if I find a way to restart the phone without using the touch screen or being able to see anything, this problem could be solved. Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.
- 09-27-2013, 10:26 PM #2
Re: Display Problem
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a screen protector or case? They could be interfering with the proximity sensor, and making the phone think it's still up against your ear, thus keeping the screen off to prevent accidental touches.
- 09-27-2013, 11:52 PM #3Flashoholic!!
- 1,248 Posts
- Bad Boyz Rom
- By Tyler White1 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:37 PM
- By ronald316 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:21 PM
- By Jesse Ceballos in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 03:11 AM
- By takpro in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:05 AM
- By Eneswar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:19 PM