Google Play Store $25 Credit

droidman401

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Got an e-mail today from HTC in regards to my $25 Play Store credit due to me for the purchase of my HTC one back in July...been waiting a good 2 months now so they said by next week I should get a final e-mail update....fingers crossed

Posted via Android Central App

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I received the email as well regarding the $25 Play Store credit. Now lets see if we really get it in a week, although I do agree some communication is better than no communication, however I'm w/ Sprint and I'm really holding out that they push 4.3 on Monday...the end of September like they said. I highly doubt it though...we'll just have to wait about another 30-hours to find out assuming they release the update around 1pm on the 30th...fingers and toes crossed ;)

Devilman72

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't even have received anything from them. I signed up on the third day they made the credit available.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I got mine, even thought I'm in Australia AND I did it after the proper dates :-D

But... Of course it doesn't work here, so I gave it away to Neonworm :)

Sent from my HTC One :)

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
It was a few hours, okay 9 but I got both this and 4.3 update today. I'm very happy hTc owner!

I used up almost $8 already...

MX Player Pro >> I don't really see the difference but I hate ads so I'm good.

HD Widgets Colorform Pack >> THE best upgrade I purchased tonight and also the cheapest.

My Starbucks Card Pro >> Needed this for my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE since the Starbucks is not supported(?).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01